சனி, 29 ஏப்ரல், 2017

கிருஷ்ணமாச்சாரி இந்தி எதிர்ப்பு பார்ப்பனர் இந்தியெதிர்ப்பு ஹிந்தி

aathi tamil aathi1956@gmail.com

15/7/15
பெறுநர்: எனக்கு
We disliked the English
language in the past. I disliked it
because I was forced to learn
Shakespeare and Milton, for
which I had no taste at all. If
we are going to be compelled to
learn Hindi, I would perhaps
not be able to learn it because of
my age, and perhaps I would not
be willing to do it because of the
amount of constraint you put on
me. This kind of intolerance
makes us fear that the strong
Centre which we need, a strong
Centre which is necessary will
also mean the enslavement of
people who do not speak the
language at the centre. I would,
Sir, convey a warning on behalf
of people of the South for the
reason that there are already
elements in South India who
want separation..., and my
honourable friends in U.P. do
not help us in any way by
flogging their idea of "Hindi
Imperialism" to the maximum
extent possible. So, it is up to
my friends in Uttar Pradesh to
have a whole India; it is up to
them to have a Hindi-India. The
choice is theirs.

கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

கருத்துரையிடுக